BMS and EMD for the Clinic for Infectious Diseases, Podgorica
Development of the main project of BMS and EMD for the Clinic for Infectious Diseases in cooperation with the company Sienersis
The subject of the project is BMS and EMD for the Clinic for Infectious Diseases in Podgorica.
The designed monitoring and control system is designed to provide the ability to monitor, manage and regulate the following systems within the building:
– thermotechnical systems (ventilation and air conditioning systems)
– electric power installations (supervision over the electric power network).
The organization of the Central system of supervising and management is based on the principle of a distributed system of microprocessor automatic stations (controllers).
The advantages of such a system are:
– Centralized monitoring of all systems from one place in real time
– Immediate detection of failures and exceedances of parameters important for the operation of the facility
– Timely warning for servicing equipment based on hours counters
– Generating a database on the operation of systems necessary for techno-economic analysis
– Possibility to use software packages to save energy during system operation
– Reduction of the workforce
– Periodic switching on of pumps or fans for a longer period when they do not work according to technological requirements in order to ensure their operational work.
The designed solution is the most modern solution for this type of objects that offers energy efficiency and reliable system operation.